Monday, August 1, 2016

Trump research paper

Write about your essay paper as it is right now.

Our essay is centered at what makes Donald Trump an effective politician. We divided the work intro 4 sections. Analysis of Linguistic Style, Controversial politicians of the past,

My part on Donald's research paper is to research about the effects of Donald Trump's policies on the economy. Until now I have about 10 sources, most of them I haven't read. I have my introduction of my part done which I am sure I will need to modify in the future to make it blend with the rest of the paper.

   What I have read until now (in the sources) is that his emigration plan is not very realistic. This plan though, made Donald Trump very popular. I also have read about his international trade plan but I didn't see anything very relevant.

   The most important thing that I read was immigration plan. I read that illegal immigrants help the economy of the U.S and that deporting them would cost the U.S more than just transportation cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment